Thomas Partey have been handed shocking news by Arsenal who have been on his trail for a long time now.
The North London side have once offered to give in Guendouzi as a facilitator to landing the Thomas Partey but Atletico Madrid are in no where near giving ears to this offer.
Diego Simeone‘s side want €50m for their man and not willing to indulge in any swap deal as they look to profit every dime they can on the Ghanaian.Embed from Getty Images
According to reports by Standard, Gunners currently are not ready to pay €50m for a single player despite how impacting landing Partey could be.
In other words, Arsenal have admitted defeat on their chase for the 27-year-old considering Atletico are mean on their €50m demands.Embed from Getty Images
The Emirates side are likely to turn to other players who can provide similar services or better still offload some players to raise cash and then come back to seal Partey’s move.
Follow us on Twitter
Like our page on Facebook
- See Also: Messi agrees terms with Man City as he could own part of CFG as compensation
- Arsenal confirms shirt number for new signing – Gabriel Magalhaes.
- Barcelona midfielder, Ivan Rakitic returns to Sevilla as he completes medicals
- Kai Havertz has finally left us – Leverkusen manager says amid Chelsea switch
- Fiorentina Chiesa set for Juventus swap deal