Arsenal second option keeper, Emiliano Martinez has disclosed he would like to remain in the Premier League not with Gunners.
Emiliano Martinez has over the few past months proven his worth to the ranks at Arsenal and pushing for a transfer move out is what the goalkeeper deems best to do.
Emilinao Martinez staying back isn’t assured of proper play time as he has been on bench all those period Bernd Leno was fit to feature in games.
Leno’s injury presented Martinez with the opportunity to show up at the transfer market with already two trophies recorded to his name over the short period.
Aston Villa are the current most favored team to land Emiliano Martinez who has asked for a move to Villa where he will feature as the first choice keeper.
Arsenal on the hand have now decided to let go of the goalkeeper as they expect Aston Villa to make an improved bid of £15m for the Goalkeeper.
- See Also: Arsenal BREAKING News: Emi Martinez agrees Terms over Aston Villa Move, 3 players Signed Same Agent Arsenal Chief Responds, Job Change for Arteta
- Mikel Arteta promoted to First Team Manager as he sets to play major roles in transfers
- Arsenal goalkeeper bids farewell in a heartwarming message
- Chelsea confirm Captain and jersey numbers ahead of 2020/2021 season.
- Real Madrid to hand Man United super winger at a very surprising price
- Man United could step in for Sancho alternative after German side failed to extend loan deal