Arsenal manager, Mikel Arteta has taken a total U-turn on his previous claims of not being sure if the club was going to fund him to venture into the coming transfer market.
Recall the 38-year-old had earlier spoken of great worries over uncertainty if the owner of the club was going to hand him funds to venture into the coming transfer market.
But the Donostia-San Sebastian born has changed his tune as he now assured the club are on the same page with him concerning the transfer market and that he would be handed a transfer budget in a very short time so as to prepare for the coming window.
“I think we will get all of the support that we need,” he added.
“Some of the limitations that we have and the uncertainties that we have are going to be a little bit clearer in the next week or two weeks and then we will be in a much stronger position to know how much we can do or cannot do.
“But I am very positive because everything I’m hearing is that we want the same thing and that’s the most important thing.”
- Source: Skysports
- See Also: Arsenal transfer news: Am certain Aubameyang will remain with us – Mikel Arteta
- Former Arsenal manager, Unai Emery set to take job 8-months after sack
- “Bale is fine.. he is going nowhere.” – Bale’s agent, Barnett.
- AS Roma ways apart with Man United on keeping Chris Smalling
- Ballon d’Or award cancelled due to Corona virus pandemic