Aston Villa are back to reacquire Chelsea striker, Tammy Abraham after the English man’s effort helped secure 2019 promotion into Premier League.
Aston Villa have made attempts to reunite with former striker, Tammy Abraham who soared while on loan with the club before returning to Stamford Bridge to pick the Chelsea number 9 jersey.
Having recorded 26-goals for the Midlands outfits during his loan spell, Tammy Abraham remains one striker, Dean Smith prefers on his front-line
But Tammy Abraham appears to be more concerned on fighting for his place in the Blues squad amid arrival of former Leipzig man, Timo Werner.Embed from Getty Images
According to reports, the 22-year-old striker has dashed chances of returning to Aston Villa after being approached by Dean Smith’s men.
Be it as it may, Villa would have to turn attention to Brentford’s Ollie Watkins who has been on the radar for quite sometime now.
The 24-year-old is currently valued at £25m by the Championship side and has netted 26-goals for his side across all games during the past campaign.
- See Also: Inter Milan step up chase for 29-year-old Chelsea midfielder
- Leeds United sign 59-goals striker for a record transfer fee
- Chelsea continues the pursuit of Declan Rice despite signing Thiago Silva and Sarr.
- Arsenal vs Liverpool: Predicted lineup amid Covid19 effects
- Lionel Messi edging closer to Pep Guardiola reunion