Barcelona talented midfielder, Ivan Rakitic has returned to his former club, Sevilla after a successful spell at Camp Nou.
Ivan Rakitic is believed to be undergoing medicals to complete his return to former team, Sevilla and would remain with them for the next three years.
According to reports, the World Cup finalist asked for his departure back to the club where he featured during 2011 to 2014.Embed from Getty Images
Ivan Rakitic’s love for Sevilla isn’t hidden as he had earlier thrown himself into a pool when Sevilla were crowned Champions of the Europa league.
- See Also: Rakitic declares eternal love to Sevilla after throwing himself into pool to celebrate their Europa League glory (video)
The 32-year-old will be back in the Los Palanganas shirt in no distant time.
- See Also: Barcelona threaten to sue Lionel Messi
- Lionel Messi has no £632m release clause, it already expired
- Kai Havertz has finally left us – Leverkusen manager says amid Chelsea switch
- Fiorentina Chiesa set for Juventus swap deal
- James Rodriguez set for EPL as Everton reach agreement with Madrid
- Petr Cech drops verdict on Kepa Arrizabalaga ahead of 2020/2021 season kickoff