Things are getting pretty messy at Camp Nou as Barcelona threaten to sue club Legend, Lionel Messi over exit saga.
Lionel Messi has of lately been voicing his intentions of wanting to part way with the club he has spent all his so far professional career with but Barcelona do not want to honor this wish.
Several clubs are already spying for a good opportunity to dive in for the Argentine who has of lately falsely been rumored to be tied down to a huge release clause.
- Most read today: Lionel Messi has no £632m release clause, it already expired
While the Barca fans are at the other end protesting about the exit links. But Barcelona seem to be heading to a horrible end with all these as reports reveal their plans.Embed from Getty Images
According to Corriere della Sera, the Spanish side has threatened to sue the 33-year-old amid failure to report to the club for the COVID-19 test which held today.
Messi is already seeing himself as a non-participating member of the Barcelona and suing him would widen his escape routes.
Fines are expected to fall in soon as the club already announced that the Argentine is currently ineligible to attend first training session.
- See Also: Xavi names Belgian star his ‘Best Midfielder’
- Manchester United are in talks to sign 23-years-old midfielder from Ajax.
- Aubameyang hands Arsenal Community Shield trophy
- Aston Villa knock in for 27-year-old Arsenal Goalkeeper