- Everton manager, Carlos Ancelotti has been a fan of Jeremie Boga since his days at Napoli.
- Borussia Dortmund believes Jeremie Boga can be very beneficial if used as a replacement should Jadon Sancho join Man United.
- Kai Havertz already have a successor outlined for his position at Bayer Leverkusen and its Boga Jeremie
Everton might face pure competition from Bundesliga teams, Bayer Leverkusen and Borussia Dortmund on former Chelsea winger, Jeremie Boga transfer deal.
Everton have their eyes on Jeremie Boga but as well should be ready for the bid war coming their way as Borussia Dortmund and Bayer Leverkusen have identified the former Chelsea man as potential replacement to fill either of their vacant positions.
Just weeks after the Blues pulled out of the deal that had them still in tune to buy-back their former winger, the Frenchman has become a major transfer target for Everton, Borussia Dortmund and Bayer Leverkusen.
Having netted 11 goals in 34 league, Boga has impressed greatly this season and its believed Sassuolo will be opening arms to any offer ranging around £35m for the 23-year old.Embed from Getty Images
Carlos Ancelotti has been a long-term spy when we talk Boga considering that he had tried owning the number 7 while still in in-charge at Napoli before moving to the English Premier League after a shocking sack.
Hopefully for Ancelotti, landing Boga will help strengthen his squad for the coming season with his side finishing 12th on the just ended Premier League campaign.
Talking about the competition Bundesliga brings for Ancelotti on Boga’s deal, Dortmund and Leverkusen are likely to lose arguably their most valued assets and both appears to be heading to England as well.Embed from Getty Images
With Dortmund’s Jadon Sancho possible destination to be Manchester United and Bayer Leverkusen’s Kai Havertz heading to 2019/2020-season-transfer-gurus Chelsea considering the Blues have managed to beat major competitors in convincing Hakim Ziyech and Timo Werner in joining them.
Moves to land Boga have become likely top priorities for these above mention teams and Carlos Ancelotti would have to be ready to splash good amount of cash if he is keen on bringing Boga to England.
Meanwhile, there are also reports that even while under the management of Gennaro Gattuso, Napoli still have their eyes on Jeremie Boga and are expected to make an offer soon.
- Source: Skysports
The summer transfer window will run for 10 weeks from July 27 and close at 11pm on October 5. A domestic-only window for trades between the Premier League and EFL then runs from October 5 and closes on Friday October 16 at 5pm. Follow all the news and analysis on Somtosports.com
- See Also: Atletico Madrid reject Arsenal €25m + one player offer for Thomas Partey
- Former Juve manager, Allegri linked to PSG job as Tuchel potential replacement
- Dortmund reject Man United €98m Jadon Sancho offer
- Transfer blow for Arsenal as Chelsea prepare 2-year Willian extension deal
- Aston Villa debunk manager, Dean Smith exit rumors