Callum Hudson Odoi makes his way back to fitness after battling with ankle injury.
Hudson Odoi would likely get to feature in Chelsea West Ham game tomorrow after missing out several weeks on injury.
The English youngster came back from the Pandemic break ready but only to be knocked off again by an ankle injury.
Hudson’s ankle injury is believed have been caused from training with his teammaates right after the Pandemic break.Embed from Getty Images
Prior to the Blues FA Cup quater final victory against Leicester City, the club manager, Frank Lampard disclosed of the 19-year-old’s possible return despite not fully fit at that time.
“Callum Hudson-Odoi is still searching for fitness. He’s fit but not match fit yet,” Lampard said.
- Recent Posts:
- EPL set to take over the WSL after offering £1m pandemic aid
- Manchester United to battle Chelsea in FA Cup Semis
- Chelsea eye Moncheglabach’s Bensebaini as Chillwell alternative
- Jamie Carragher risks sack over joining crowd to celebrate Liverpool trophy
Hudson watched from the bench as his side triumph past the Foxes after substituted Ross Barkley netted the only goal in the game at the 63rd minute.Embed from Getty Images
A twitter post by the Wandsworth born affirms that he is back to fitness and possibly feature in his side’s next match.
“Back and ready!!” The tweet reads.
The Stamford Bridge owners look to secure their Champions league spot for next season as they prepare to battle The Hammers tomorrow after handing Liverpool the Premier League trophy with a win against the defending Champions, Manchester City.Embed from Getty Images
The Triumph also had them close in the gap with Leicester City as they currently sit one point behind the East Midlands based side.
But not just this, they also fight to stay clear Wolverhampton who are also seriously on the chase into the top four, sitting 2 points behind the Blues and 3 points ahead Manchester United.
At the other hand, West Ham United would go into the game with all seriousness amid their struggle to escape relegation, sitting same points with 19 placed Aston Villa despite being 1 point behind 16th placed Watford.
- RELATED POSTS
- How the Corona Virus might stop Liverpool from lifting the EPL trophy
- Forget the hard talks, transfer market is going to witness a major drawdown when all these are over
- Some persons do not want Neymar to return to Barcelona – Lionel Messi
- Real Madrid set to ambush Lautaro Martinez deal