Chelsea dismissed the opportunity to sign Miralem Pjanic from Juventus as a feature of a trade bargain for Jorginho, as indicated by the Italy worldwide’s agent Joao Santos.
Jorginho had been firmly connected with a come back to Serie A with champions Juventus during Maurizio Sarri’s time in control.
Juve supplanted Sarri with Andrea Pirlo a month ago and have marked Arthur from Barcelona, nonetheless, with Pjanic heading the contrary way.
But Jorginho’s agent, Santos claims things could have turned out differently had Sarri remained in place at the Allianz Stadium.Embed from Getty Images
“Juventus had offered a swap deal including Miralem Pjanic, but the English side didn’t take it into consideration,” he told Tuttomercatoweb.
“Paratici never called me. Would he have moved to Juventus with Sarri? I think so.”
- See Also: Man United open talks for €75m 27-year-old defender
- Napoli are ready to sell Man city and United target, Koulibaly, if right bid comes in.
- BREAKING: Neymar tests positive for Coronavirus.
- Bayer Leverkusen star completes Chelsea medical
- Arsenal hand Thomas Partey shocking news amid Atletico demands