Chelsea are eager to tune in to offers for up to 10 first-11 players, including goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga, Jorginho and focus back trio Antonio Rudiger, Kurt Zouma and Andreas Christiansen.
Lampard has conceded his side need to improve protectively, however that Chelsea would need to sell before they can purchase, having just spent large in the assaulting zones by getting Timo Werner and Hakim Ziyech.
The club are effectively seeking after the acquisition of another left-back and have joined Everton in the race to sign Real Madrid’s Sergio Reguilon, casted a ballot the best left-back in La Liga last season.
A week ago, Everton offer £18m for the Madrid foundation item – who got rave audits while on credit at Sevilla, helping the club to fourth place and Champions League capability.Embed from Getty Images
Chelsea’s advantage may cast question about whether the club will proceed with their quest for Leicester and Britain left-back Ben Chilwell, having so far neglected to arrive at an arrangement with the two clubs complete opposites on a valuation.
Another goalkeeper is likewise high up on Chelsea’s list of things to get. They will hope to sell Kepa in this window or discover a club who will take him on credit.
Emerson, Jorginho, Victor Moses, Tiemoue Bakayoko, Danny Drinkwater and Michy Batshuayi are among an extensive rundown of players Chelsea would likewise offload.
- Source: Skysports
- See Also: Willian will not play for Chelsea again as he’s set to join Arsenal for free in coming days.
- Chelsea could bring back club legend to help solve defense issues
- Europa League Round of 16: Ole to try out sensational Academy wonderkids against LASK
- Chelsea transfer news: Blues set to submit Real Madrid Sergio Reguilon offer
- Man United transfer news: Inter Milan reach agreement to hand Sanchez 3-year deal