- Kepa Arrizabalaga has been out of form since the return from the break with several mistakes leading to goals.
- Burnley’s Nick Pope, Ajax’s Andre Onana and Atletico Madrid’s Jan Oblak have been marked as potential replacements.
- Chelsea despite wanting to offload the keeper, aren’t ready to give ears to deals below £50m.
Chelsea are reportedly looking for at least £50m to sell Kepa Arrizabalaga, according to the Mail.
With Long term loan move in consideration too, Chelsea are ready to offer away Kepa Arrizabalaga for at least £50m.
The club’s manager, Frank Lampard has Burnley’s Nick Pope, Ajax’s Andre Onana and Atletico Madrid’s Jan Oblak as possible replacement of the Spanish goal keeper.
The 25 years old Spaniard who joined the blues two years ago from Athletico Bilbao for a record breaking £72m, has not been living up to expectation lately, and saw him sit on the bench in their last premier league game victory on Sunday against Wolves.
After conceding 5 goals against the Premier league champions, Liverpool, on Wednesday night, could that be Kepa’s last game for the club? As Chelsea are willing to listen to offers for him this summer.Embed from Getty Images
But The club are unwilling to accept any permanent deals valued under £50m, they are open to a long-term loan switch which could later see him off Stamford Bridge.
Since his arrival to the club, boss Lampard who just secured his Champions league ticket, has not been convinced by Kepa, and so have dropped him on several occasions.
The manager look to strengthen his squad for next season campaign, and have seen him sign players like Ziyech, Werner, and in talks for Havertz.
So he wouldn’t want to trade his goal keeping department for anything, and is open to let the 25-year-old go for offers above £50m or a long term Loan switch.
- See Also: Borussia Dortmund join Everton and Leverkusen on hunt for former Chelsea Boga
- Atletico Madrid reject Arsenal €25m + one player offer for Thomas Partey
- Former Juve manager, Allegri linked to PSG job as Tuchel potential replacement
- Dortmund reject Man United €98m Jadon Sancho offer
- Transfer blow for Arsenal as Chelsea prepare 2-year Willian extension deal
- Aston Villa debunk manager, Dean Smith exit rumors