Manchester City could see their game with Chelsea today postponed after the last with Everton postponed due to COVID19 flood in the team’s squad
Chelsea are looking to rely on the chances presented by Manchester City’s present predicaments to secure three points after the Cityzens’ boss claimed his side can go on with the game.
Following the postponement of the Manchester based team’s game against Everton, it’s reportedly likely Chelsea won’t be getting their chance to battle the Corona inflicted team.
According to Sun, Manchester City have had another of their Corona Virus test return positive with worries of a postponement clouding the minds.
The recent positive test kicks their total affected number to 8 as Pep Guardiola earlier on named Kyle Walker and Gabriel Jesus as among the affected.
With the recent case being a Development squad member, it’s although believed there are chances the game could still go on as Pep Guardiola earlier on said.
“The Manchester City Covid-19 bubble underwent testing on Friday and one result has returned as positive from a player outside the immediate first-team squad,” said a Manchester City’s spokesperson.
“The player has had no contact with the first team in the last ten days.
“Everyone at City continues to wish speedy recoveries to all our colleagues who remain in self-isolation following their positive tests.”
There are also chances Benjamin Mendy could be subtracted from the squad today after reports surfaced he had held a party in his house lately.