German side, Borussia Dortmund reject Manchester United €98m for Jadon Sancho amid the Red Devils official offer.
Jadon Sancho has been the most talked about transfer target for Man United as they appear to be the most possible destination for the former Man City man.
The Red devils quickly swung into action in materializing the move by presenting a €98m offer for the English man this morning with the Transfer window officially opening today for Premier League clubs.
It’s believed the Yellow and Black side is holding on to see United return with an offer around €120m, although reports from ESPN suggests Man United representatives are working towards having the Germans accept to a €80m + add ons offer.
- Follow us on Twitter @somtosports.
Dortmund have also reportedly set a deadline for United as they intend to finalize decisions on Sancho’s future before August 10 as they prepare for their Switzerland pre-season trip.
More to follow.
- Source: Bild
- See Also: Transfer blow for Arsenal as Chelsea prepare 2-year Willian extension deal
- Aston Villa debunk manager, Dean Smith exit rumors
- Lille President Gérard Lopez assures to increase bid to land Jonathan David
- Inter Milan to offer Ivan Perisic for Man United Alexis Sanchez
- Chelsea transfer news: Blues reportedly eye Jorginho swap for AC Milan Bennacer
- Pedro confirms departure from Chelsea after 5 years