Manchester United manager, Ole Solskjaer will likely make certain changes when his side face Linzer Athletik-Sport-Klub, commonly called LASK.
United are 5 goal in advantage against the Australian football club and its believed Ole Solskjaer will be making possible squad changes tomorrow when they meet for the second leg of their match.
Way back on 12th march, the Red Devils triumphed over LASK in Linz when Juan Mata, Daniel James, Andreas Pereira and Odion Ighalo all found the back of the host’s net.
It likely these same names will appear in the second leg clash to finalize the goals they already started, situating that they missed out some of the ending games that had them seal a UEFA Champions League spot for the next season.Embed from Getty Images
Eric Bailly is a feasible option as the Frenchman has already recovered from a head injury sustained from an accidental head clash with teammate, Harry Maguire during their FA Cup loss against bitter rivals, Chelsea.
Luke Shaw, Axel Tuanzebe and Phil Jones are expected to remain on the sideline while youngsters as Ethan Laird, James Garner and Tahith Chong and Teden Mengi present Ole Solskjaer with an opportunity to test his youths, following they have been training with the senior team lately.
The last time Teden Mengi appeared on the squad list was against Kazakhstan Astana but remained an unused sub through out the game.
More to come as Ole Solskjaer is to hold a press conference remotely by 13:00 BST.
- Source: ManUtd
- See Also: Chelsea transfer news: Blues set to submit Real Madrid Sergio Reguilon offer
- Man United transfer news: Inter Milan reach agreement to hand Sanchez 3-year deal
- Man United transfer news: United edge closer on agreeing Sancho personal terms
- Chelsea transfer news: Willian lurking for Arsenal move after rejecting talks
- Man United transfer news: Dortmund to accept part payments for Sancho €120m deal