The Gabonese committed Chelsea captain, Azpilicueta upon receiving an up-through pass which led to Arsenal been awarded a penalty.
Arsenal are back on track after Pierre Aubameyang finds the back of the net via a penalty shootout he won in a contest against Chelsea captain Ceasar Azpilicueta.
The both captains were seen contending for an incoming ball which Azpilicueta’s slight delay to clear out opened an opportunity for Aubameyang to out run the Spanish.
While in front and advantageous on the ball, Auba drove into the 18-yard box while contesting, then a slight touch from Cesar Azpilicueta pushed him towards the ground, causing Anthony Taylor to pause the game and handed out a yellow card to the 30-year-old defender.Embed from Getty Images
After VAR checks Aubameyang was presented an opportunity to level the game, which he did as he sent Caballero the opposite direction of the post.
More to follow.
- See Also: FA Cup final: Pulisic nets opener as Chelsea take early lead against Arsenal
- Arsenal vs Chelsea: Emi Martinez talks his emotions ahead of FA Cup final
- Thomas Tuchel reacts angrily to reporters’ PSG lack of goal questions
- Chelsea receive transfer boost as Abramovich sells off £437m shares
- Done Deal: Napoli signs Osimhen from Lille for €50M