Arsenal could be finally parting ways with Mikel Arteta amid news of Tuchel’s availability.
Thomas Tuchel’s sack news could be coming as a good news to Arsenal who have this season struggled under Mikel Arteta.
With a pleasant win rate of 74.8%, Thomas Tuchel won 95 games in charge of Paris Saint German while losing just 19 out of 127.
The former Borussia Dortmund manager is also linked to joining Man United but is more likely to end up at Emirates Stadium following United’s latest form.
Tuchel so far hasn’t identified any destination yet but seems very open to take up offers should they come knocking for him.Embed from Getty Images
Gunners have grown impatient with Mikel Arteta failing to produce results as appointing Thomas Tuchel could be key to escaping relegation.
Former Juventus’ manager, Allegri had been linked to taking up the job at Arsenal but it appears the Italian isn’t open for the job as Tuchel appears more likely to join the North London side.
Tuchel produced good results while in charge of Paris Saint German as his side managed to bring Bayern Munich strong competition during their 1-0 loss in the UCL final.
Arsenal are yet to react to the 47-year-old’s availability as Mikel Arteta’s sack draw closer.
- See Also: Breaking: Paris Saint German Sack Thomas Tuchel – Bild
- Chelsea transfer news: Blues to axe five stars as eyes get locked on three talented targets
- Everton Vs Man Utd: Five Key Observations As High-flying Devils Cruise To Carabao Semis
- Arsenal goalkeeper takes shocking action out of depression amid Quater Final howler
- Carabao Cup: Man United semi finals opponent and date revealed