Chelsea is undoubtedly one of the highest paying clubs in England with an attractive wage structure capable of luring any player to Stamford Bridge.
Since the takeover of Russian businessman Roman Abramovich in 2003, The West London club has emerged a powerhouse in European football on the pitch and finance-wise.
Just this summer, The Blues broke the English record of highest summer-transfer window spending, splashing over £200m in landing new Blue stars.
With manager Frank Lampard on course his development strides with the Blues, many wonder what the Blues stars take home after doing what they do best on the pitch.
We’ve compiled the current wage structure of the Blues this season after meticulous investigations and analysis, taking into account latest additions to the squad, including loanee wages.
N’Golo Kante remains the Blues highest-earning player with £290k a week after signing a long-term contract with the Blues in 2018 that will keep him at Stamford Bridge till 2023.
NB: Annual salary is calculated in addition to bonuses, add-on and others.
Players loaned during the year 2020 and how much they do earnEmbed from Getty Images
|PLAYER (17)||POS.||BASE SALARY||GUARANTEED SALARY|
|Marco van Ginkel||M||–|
- See Also: Chelsea Press Conference: Frank Lampard provides crucial updates ahead of West Ham United game
- Transfer News LIVE: Chelsea, Man United, Messi, Declan Rice, Barcelona and many more
- Chelsea Morning News: Lampard Hands Double Injury Boost, Mourinho Makes ‘Ridiculous’ Chelsea Claim, Blues Chief Finally Reveal First Blues Transfer Deal, And More
- Chelsea Left Back’s agent reveals client’s fate ahead of January transfer window after falling short of game time
- Five Key Talking Points From Blues Disappointing Loss Last Night Against Wolves