Achraf Hakimi completed his Inter Milan switch hours back after spending so much time on the Nerazurri’s want list.
The Moroccan opted for a move to Inter Milan over returning to Real Madrid as an understudy to Dani Carvajal.
Hakimi made his debut back in 2017 under Zinedine Zidane before moving to Germany in 2018.
It’s believed the 21-year-old will feature as a right back in the Italians squad after he snubbed several English teams for the Italian move. Bayern Munich also was on his pursuit.
- See Also: Real Madrid joins Kai Havertz pursuit despite Chelsea and Liverpool interests
- Real Madrid transfer news: Achraf Hakimi to Inter Milan
In confirmation to the move, Real Madrid released an official statement confirming the departure of the Full back who as well can serve as a winger.
“Real Madrid and Inter Milan have agreed the transfer of Achraf Hakimi,” a statement from Real Madrid said.
“The club want to thank Achraf for all these years of dedication, professionalism and exemplary behaviour since he arrived at our academy in 2006 and wish him luck in this new stage of his career.”
Hakimi has managed to feature in 73 games since joining the Yellow and Black side and has 17 goals to his name.
“MILAN – Achraf Hakimi is officially an Inter player. The Moroccan, who was born in 1998, has joined the Nerazzurri on a permanent basis from Real Madrid and has signed a contract which will last until 30 June 2025.”- Inter Milan wrote on their website.
- RECENT POSTS:
- Sane to Bayern Munich from Manchester City is a done deal.
- ‘I know if I’m not okay, another player will play’ – Bruno Fernandes
- Stalemate as Red Devils refuse to pay over £50m for Jadon Sancho
- Callum Hudson Odoi returns to fitness as tweet confirms
- EPL set to take over the WSL after offering £1m pandemic aid
- Manchester United to battle Chelsea in FA Cup Semis