Inter Milan have identified N’golo Kante as a top transfer target with Chelsea open to offers.
The 29-year-old might be reuniting with former manager, Antonio Conte after Blues declare willingness to let him leave should an offer be received.
Despite being a major pillar of Chelsea’s center position, the Lampard seem to have other alternatives in mind should Kante leave.
With an injury majorly setting him back in the 2019/2020 season, the Frenchman lost his spot in the first eleven as he had to be left behind to heal.
According to Gazzetta, Inter Milan might be his next spot should deal be finalized. That would also have him reunited with former teammate, Victor Moses.
More to follow.
- See Also:
- Arsenal has completed the signing of Willian from Chelsea for free.
- Man United join race for Chelsea £80m left-back target
- Cristiano Ronaldo has been offered to Barcelona, according to Guillem Balague.
- AC Milan is set to sign Chelsea ‘flop’, Tiemoue Bakayoko.
- Done Deal: Tottenham has completed the signing of Hojbjerg from Southampton.