Frank Lampard has made fresh disclosures on Hakim Ziyech’s hamstring injury, with the Moroccan set miss The Blues next couple of matches.
The 27-year-old pulled off Chelsea’s win over Leeds United during the weekend after just 30 minutes of play, as Chelsea came from behind to claim the maximum points.
Speaking to the press earlier today, manager, Frank Lampard affirmed that the winger will be sidelined for at least the next couple of games after undergoing test earlier to determine the level of damage to his hamstring.
“Ziyech has been undergoing tests to discover the severity of his hamstring problem but is expected to sit out the next few games at the very least.”
“We’ll have to wait for few more days to determine how badly he hurt his hamstring. we spoke today, he sounded positive and confident of quick recovery”
“There are tough games ahead for us, City, Arsenal and the rest. “We’ll need him in the team, he’s creative and we’ll love to see him back in action soon” Lampard said.
- See Also: Hakim Ziyech Finally Break Silence After Sustaining Hamstring Injury In Leeds Win
- Just In: Blues Make Bold Move To Land ‘Highly-Rated’ 28-Year-Old Star Man
- ‘Frustrated’ Kepa Blows Hot After Losing Spot To Edouard Mendy
- Chelsea Vs Leeds United: Possible Lineup For The Blues As They Aim To Continue Impressive Form
- West Ham Vs Man Utd: Possible lineup For Red Devils Today As They Make East London Trip
- Five Key Highlights of Chelsea Training At Cobham Today Ahead Of Leeds Clash
- Italian side set to hijack talented Chelsea Midfielder
- Watch Video of Mason Mount tearing down Leeds United
- Aubameyang Makes ‘Critical’ North London Derby Vow As Pressure Continues To Mount On The £350k-A-Week Striker
- I’ll Prove That Am Ready For A Return To Stamford Bridge – Nigerian Youngster Set For Chelsea Return
- Chelsea star returns to Cobham as he looks to break back into first team
- Maguire adamant that opportunities to make history hold no extra weight for the Red Devils
- Former Gunners defender claims ‘somthing’s not right’ with Arsenal new signing ahead of derby clash
- Olivier Giroud finally Speak Out On Chelsea Future Amid Agent’s Outcry