Napoli reportedly set to let go of Kalidou Kolibaly as hopes hang on Nigerian star, Victor Osimhen.
Kalidou Kolibaly is believed to be available for a Premier League move soon with S.S.C. Napoli turning their attention to Nigerian player, Victor Osimhen.
According to reports from Telegraph Media, the Italian side appears willing to let the Senegalese leave for a fee around €70m of which Liverpool and Manchester City are already believed to be among the suitors waiting to swing into a trade decision.
Having spent 6-years with Napoli, Kolibaly will be parting to either England or Spain should his exit plans be confirmed. From Spain, the 29-year-old has Atletico Madrid also lurking for his possible signature should things turn out positive.Embed from Getty Images
Be it as it may, everything still revolves around Victor Osimhen’s shoulder as the Lille forward is considered a so-wanted target for Napoli.
- See Also: Van Dijk could have been in Chelsea or City now.
- Marcos Asensio turned down Liverpool €110m offer
Despite being €20m afar from the 21-year-old’s valuation, Lille’s president; Gerard Lopez still believes Osimhen would be perfected at Napoli compared to other teams who contacted asking for the star.
Kolibaly and Osimhen are expected to cost any buying team around same amount of €70m with the former Metz man one of the highly rated defender to be made available this transfer window.
Chelsea and Manchester United are also among likely destinations for Kalidou Kolibaly.
- RECENT POSTS:
- Sane to Bayern Munich from Manchester City is a done deal.
- ‘I know if I’m not okay, another player will play’ – Bruno Fernandes
- Stalemate as Red Devils refuse to pay over £50m for Jadon Sancho
- Callum Hudson Odoi returns to fitness as tweet confirms
- EPL set to take over the WSL after offering £1m pandemic aid
- Manchester United to battle Chelsea in FA Cup Semis