Arsenal have a problem on deck to solve and its Pierre Aubameyang unexpectedly wanting to leave North London for Champions League games elsewhere.
Aubameyang is significantly a major figure in Gunners squad and leaving would have a great impact on the club.
Despite the fact that Pierre Aubameyang is happy at Arsenal but its likely he is gonna be pushing out on a free transfer deal soon.
The Gabonese is delaying to renew his contract in order to assure the club that he is still with them and Arsenal do not want to lose the striker for free.
Auba wants Champions League to his name and its clear Arsenal are no where near handing him that soon, he has to go elsewhere in pursuit of that.
- Follow us on Twitter @somtosports
- Skysports: Premier League should lead the way in coronavirus crisis, says Gary Neville
- Dailymail: ‘If footballers need to play every day for NINE DAYS, they would do it’: Gary Neville says ‘a spectacular festival of football can bring some hope and joy’ when the season is finished once coronavirus outbreak is controlled
Barcelona, Inter Milan and Manchester United have all shown their interest in the past but lately Manchester United have been reported to having plans of checkmating Arsenal whose Auba’s move are likely to trap.
If Arsenal open ears for Aubameyang bids, they are likely gonna be seeing offers around £50m as sources also disclose that’s the amount The Red Devils are plotting to lay on Gunners table.
- Editor’s pick: Tottenham building in José Mourinho new era
- EFL sets to launch Survey to monitor Players health prior to resumption date
- UCL and Europa League to be played on Weekends as UEFA names 2019/2020 season end date
- Mount fined after being seen with Rice in public pitch after Chelsea lock-down
- FIFA back UEFA’S EURO 2020 postponement
They are either accepting it or risk losing Auba just like they lost Aaron Ramsey who flew to Italy on a free transfer deal, a deal that would have landed them nothing less than £70m.
Arsenal also got other players who they might likely lose if they don’t renew contract soon, David Luiz, Mesut Özil, Skodran Mustafi, Bukayo Saka and Sokratis Pasathopoulos.