Man United may just have been handed a major opportunity to go for a Jadon Sancho alternative as German club sends Croatian back to Milan after failing to meet loan extension terms.
Ivan Perisic is back at San Siro after a succesful spell at the Allianz Arena where he netted 8 goals and assisted 10 times across all competitions for Bayern Munich but the Bavarians weren’t capable of keeping him despite having made attempts.
Man United might be the next direction for the 31-year-old who most likely doesn’t have a spot on Antonio Conte’s Inter Milan vision.
The Red Devils need a player of his caliber which Jadon Sancho happens to be the one most likely and most favored after having shone in the past seasons with Borussia Dortmund, but talks to land the English man to Old Trafford has proven fruitless in the past months.
Moving for a temporal if not permanent deal for Ivan Perisic should be considered by the Red Devils as he also would be way more cheaper that the huge sum, Dortmund as asking for on Sancho.
United are yet to make another senior team signing after securing move for Ajax’s Donny Van de Beek. They also managed to beat Real Madrid and other top flight team to land talented youngster who is believed to be Cristiano Ronaldo’s replacement.
- See Also: Photos: Van de Beek features in first Man United training
- Signing number 2: Brazilian defender’s agent already in Manchester finalizing United terms
- Manchester City plans to submit fresh bid for Koulibaly as Callum Wilson makes €22M Newcastle move.
- Thomas Partey hands Arsenal major transfer boost as Atletico Madrid already found replacement
- Recent Posts: Paris Saint German to offer star midfielder for Guendouzi
- INTERVIEW: ‘I know he is hungry to score goals and make assists’ – Lampard on Kai Havertz