Manchester United will choose “soon” regardless of whether to purchase Sergio Reguilon, as per Fabrizio Romano.
Real Madrid have offered United the opportunity to sign Reguilon and the English club are weighing up a move.
The defender delighted in an exceptionally fruitful season borrowed with Sevilla last season, was voted La Liga’s best left-back.
PSG, Juventus, Napoli and Tottenham have likewise been authorize with intrigue this mid year.
The move might be a credit bargain, in any case, with reports recommending United have just had a £27m offer turned down.
- See Also: Man United manager, Ole Solskjaer fires clear Jadon Sancho message to Ed Woodward
- Man United offered chance to sign La Liga’s Best Left Back, Reguilon
- Man United open talks for €75m 27-year-old defender
- Napoli are ready to sell Man city and United target, Koulibaly, if right bid comes in.
- BREAKING: Neymar tests positive for Coronavirus.
- Bayer Leverkusen star completes Chelsea medical