- Man United have called for their two players on loan to return to England once the present loan contract expires.
- Inter Milan are hopeful United accepts to let Alexis Sanchez stay as they want more time with the Chilean.
Manchester United have responded to an offer made by Inter Milan to fully own Alexis Sanchez who is on loan to the San Siro side.
The Red Devils appear not to be willing to part ways with the Chilean or better still expecting a bigger money offer to come by before they can let go Sanchez but Inter Milan are offering a lesser amount.
The 31-year-old’s loan contract was meant to be season long but due to corona virus break, both clubs came to resolution of extending Alexis’s contract.Embed from Getty Images
According to Italian broadcaster Sport Mediaset, Inter Milan made a €15m + buy back option for Alexis Sanchez but the Red Devils turned the offer down.
Inter are expected to come back with a higher amount if they are keen on making Alexis’ stay permanent.
United on the other hand need to offload the striker who cashes in lots of amount on weekly wage amid him being on the most paid in the squad.
- Source: Sport Mediaset
- See Also: Man United back off Aston Villa’s Jack Grealish to focus on Jadon Sancho
- Time to cast your votes, who is 2019/2020 Arsenal player of the season?
- Chelsea set to sell Kepa Arrizabalaga for at least £50m
- Chelsea transfer news: Frank Lampard has three more transfers to complete
- Gianluigi Donnarumma receive price boost as AC Milan close in on renewal talks