Messi made some unexpected comments upon his re-visitation of El Prat air terminal in the wake of being bit sad on national side obligation in the wake of being none excessively content with remarks made by Antoine Griezmann’s previous specialist.
Messi, who had been playing World Cup qualifying games with Argentina, wanted to hit back at claims made by Eric Olhats in regards to his impact at Barcelona.
“I’m tired of always being to blame for everything,” stated Messi.
Eric Olhats, previous specialist of Messi’s club colleague Antoine Griezmann addressed France Football a week ago and blamed Messi for making Griezmann’s life troublesome at Barcelona and of having a lot of influence in club choices.
“Antoine arrived at a club with serious problems where Messi controls everything. He’s the emperor and monarch at the same time and he wasn’t keen on Antoine’s arrival,” claimed Olhats.”Messi’s attitude has been deplorable, he’s made him feel it.
I’ve generally heard Antoine state he generally approves of Messi, however never the other way around.”It’s a rule of fear. You’re either with him or against him
“After negotiating his way through the scrum of reporters waiting for him on his arrival at the airport, Messi, clearly unhappy, made another comment as he entered his car where his wife Antonela Roccuzzo was waiting for him.
“On top of that, after a 15-hour flight, I had the tax authorities waiting for me. It’s madness” said Messi.
- See Also: Video: Watch Mason Mount’s Goal that is currently attracting praises as England extend lead to 2
- Frank Lampard never does this after Chelsea games and here is why
- Frank Lampard makes shocking claim as he compares his managerial term to his playing days
- Newcastle vs Chelsea pre-match conference and all you need to know about the game
- Arsenal strongly linked to 20-year-old on-fire striker likened to be Puskas successor