Mikel Arteta stays hopeful over Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s future at the club, communicating certainty that an understanding over another agreement will be struck soon.
Aubameyang’s circumstance has been dependent upon intense theory for a long time now, with the Talisman having entered the last a year of his present arrangement.
Nonetheless, Sources comprehend affirmation of another three-year contract worth £250,000 seven days is close.
An official declaration that Aubameyang is remaining for the long haul would give a tremendous lift to Gunners in front of a tumultuous 2020-21 mission.Embed from Getty Images
- See Also: Gareth Southgate to make crucial Bukayo Saka National team decision
- Coutinho to choose arsenal over Barcelona return
- Chelsea will send new signing, SARR, on loan to pave way for Thiago Silva.
- Official: Chelsea complete signing for French defender
Just as being given the commander’s armband, the Gabon global has completed as the club’s top scorer in every one of the previous two seasons, while his twofold at Wembley toward the start of August saw Arteta’s side dig out from a deficit to beat Chelsea and secure a fourteenth FA Cup win.
“I keep being positive,” Arteta said on the adventure during a Zoom public interview held before Saturday’s clash with Liverpool.
“We have had some really good talks with him and his agent and I am pretty confident that we’re going to find an agreement soon. That’s my feeling again.”Embed from Getty Images
On Aubameyang writing new terms giving a gigantic lift to Gunners, Arteta included:”Absolutely, and for him as well!
“I think he should be very happy if he’s able to stay at the club for a long time. I think people will be delighted with that news.”
- See Also: Brazilian defender to complete Chelsea medicals today
- #CoronaVirus : Paul Pogba tests positive to COVID-19