Emiliano Martinez has completed move to Aston Villa after 10-years with Arsenal.
The Argentine goalkeeper has finally left Emirates Stadium after several attempts to leave the North London side amid demands of proper playtime.
Martinez moving to Aston Villa makes him the most expensive Argentine Goalkeeper so far in history.
Villa cashed in the sum of £20m to own the 28-year-old, who is clearly worth more than this very amount but his demands for exit caused Gunners int demanding for such amount to in turn facilitate the move easier.
Martinez took good advantage of Bernd Leno getting injured and proved he isn’t an asset for the bench, winning two trophies in short time.
Arriving Villa Park would mean Jed Steer losing his spot despite having put up some pretty performance in their side friendly 1-0 victory against Ole Solskjaer’s men yesterday.
Emiliano Martinez will be tied to the Villians for the next four years.
- See Also: How Gabriel Magalhaes shone in Arsenal debut game, broke 5-year record
- Impressive Arsenal debutants thrash Fulham after one goal and three assists.
- Chelsea rules out N’golo Kante €80m exit plans
- Arsenal responds to Emiliano Martinez Aston Villa transfer deal
- Mikel Arteta promoted to First Team Manager as he sets to play major roles in transfers
- Arsenal goalkeeper bids farewell in a heartwarming message