Paper talks: We take a look at the headlines for today as Wilfried Zaha angrily sues his agent for failing to manufacture a deal for him to leave the club during the summer transfer window.
- Sean Longstaff has been greatly applauded by former Manchester United midfielder, Michael Carrick for his recent performance against the Red Devils.
- Juventus defender, Matthijs De Ligt debunks claims of Maurizio Sarri having told him to lose weight.
- Manchester City’s Ilkay Gundogan admits Liverpool’s lead can still go further as he fears the Citizens might lose yet another point.
- England medical team to keep an eye on Marcus Rashford’s fitness ahead of Qualifying Euro 2o20 clash against Czech Republic.
- Unique Sports Management’s Will Salthouse who is also Wilfried Zaha’s agent has been slammed legal actions by the Ivorian for failing to force a move out of the Eagles last summer.
- Manchester City’s Ederson has admitted Aymeric Laporte’s injury would only worsen issues at Etihad stadium.
- “You’re going to get me the sack” – Ole Solskjaer tells his flop squad after losing to relegation prone Newcastle United.
- Amendments on the ‘leave via nearest line’ policy as Referees have been updated not to order player to leave near nearest line, if it can cause quarrel with opponents.
- Chelsea’s Fikayo Tomori disclosed that before signing England National team he had given his national duty a great thought.