Chelsea winger, Pedro Rodríguez drops a heartwarming message after his last game at Stamford Bridge amid his link to AS Roma.
Pedro Rodríguez will be parting ways with the Blues after the FA Cup final against Arsenal on August 1st with reports linking the Spaniard to a move to Italian side, AS Roma.
Hours after the Blues victory over Wolverhampton to secure a UCL qualification, Pedro dropped an exit message on his twitter page, showing gratitude to the Blues family as he would be no more part of the club by next season.
The 32-year-old spent 5-years with the English side after joining from Barcelona back in 2015. Having net 29 goals in 137 total appearances for Chelsea, Pedro managed to become a noticeable scorer in his former club where he scored 58 goals in 204 professional appearances.
Pedro is expected to join AS Roma as a free agent with Frank Lampard already confirmed the winger’s exit as well.
- Source: Twitter
- See Also: Chelsea to face transfer battle from Man United and Man City for Alex Telles
- Man United decide on Alexis Sanchez and Chris Smalling future
- Shkodran Mustafi to miss Arsenal FA Cup final against Chelsea
- Premier League announce official start date for 2020/2021 season
- Official: Premier League transfer window opening and closing date