Man United have been tipped off to land Real Madrid Glass man, Gareth Bale as Los Blancos even ready to slash exit fee to half.
Gareth Bale might be taking a walk to Manchester town after having failed in the recent past to fit in back to Zinedine Zidane’s squad and club president is now desperate to have him off his wage list.
Although a very outstanding and talented winger, Gareth Bale’s performances has in the recent past been limited by injuries as the former Tottenham star has fallen off the peck at Santiago Bernabeu.
Having returned from National duty with another knee knock, the Welshman is now wanted out of Real Madrid and Man United have been invited to grab the player at a very lesser than expected amount.
According to reports, Florentino Perez is ready to accept as little as £22m for Gareth Bale who might get back to his peak at United should he leave.
England is where he rose to limelight and England might be where he would restore his lost glory as the fastest and the most prolific Wales winger.
United are yet to respond to this offer as Tottenham are also on the giveaway list with Perez expecting an offer from the land they hijacked the 31-year-old from.
- See Also: Photos: Van de Beek features in first Man United training
- Man United could step in for Sancho alternative after German side failed to extend loan deal
- Paris Saint German to offer star midfielder for Guendouzi
- INTERVIEW: ‘I know he is hungry to score goals and make assists’ – Lampard on Kai Havertz
- Signing number 2: Brazilian defender’s agent already in Manchester finalizing United terms
- Manchester City plans to submit fresh bid for Koulibaly as Callum Wilson makes €22M Newcastle move.