The American who left for Stamford Bridge in the early days of the 2019 year has been disclosed to have made Chelsea more jersey sales than Ronaldo, Mbappe and others to their clubs
Jersey sales are one of the main sources Football Clubs raise revenue and as such, certain times if not most, the commercial influence of a player is considered during the contract talks.
Over the years, likes of Ronaldo, Neymar, Pogba and so on have been known to having a major influence in their clubs’ jersey revenue.
It appears we have another super force in line as former Borussia Dortmund star breaks above Ronaldo on the list of most sold jerseys.
With a whopping 682,115 stocks sold during the year, Pulisic managed to rank above Juventus‘ Cristiano Ronaldo.
Ronaldo making third on the list has to his Jersey name, 552,200 sales, ranking him above Kylian Mbappe and Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford.
See Top 5 list below
- Lionel Messi (857,496 shirts sold)
- Christian Pulisic (682,115 shirts sold)
- Ronaldo (552,200 shirts sold)
- Mbappe (352,108 shirts sold)
- Marcus Rashford (205,381 shirts sold)
Below is a list of clubs with most jersey sales in the year
- Barcelona (3,637,000 shirts sold)
- Bayern Munich (3,312,000 shirts sold)
- Chelsea (3,102,000 shirts sold)
- Man United (2,977,000 shirts sold)
- Real Madrid (2,866,000 shirts sold)
- PSG ( 2,212,000 shirts sold)
- Arsenal (2,050,000 shirts sold)
- Atletico Madrid (1,977,000 shirts sold)
- Juventus (1,678,000 shirts sold)
- Inter Milan (1,287,000 shirts sold)
- See Also: Thomas Tuchel Provides Edouard Mendy Ribs’ Injury Update
- Bad News For Chelsea As Edouard Mendy Sets To Miss Champions League Final