Previous Burnley and Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart is set to join Tottenham on a free exchange.
The 33-year-old left Burnley when his agreement terminated on 30 June.
Be that as it may, he lost his place to Tom Heaton halfway through the main period of a two-year agreement and afterward spent the 2019-20 on the seat behind Nick Pope.
He is expected to have a clinical and will contend with Paulo Gazzaniga to be Hugo Lloris’ appointee at Spurs.
- SEE ALSO:
- Aubameyang makes Arsenal decision amid exit links
- Barcelona transfer news: Quique Setien to be replaced by Barca legend
- Inter Milan transfer news: Inter reignite Filip Kostic interest
- Chelsea back off Declan Rice chase, turns to Brighton defender
- Bill Gates fortells Coronavirus end date
- Liverpool agrees a four-year deal with Alcantara, as he’s announced his departure to his team-mates.