Tottenham Winger has been awarded best shooter as he as completes his 3-weeks mandatory military service.
Seems like we are gonna see a dramatic come back as Son Heung-min bags award as the best performer military man during his 3-weeks military service to his country.
The 27-year-old before the Coronavirus global break had been sidelined by an injury Jose Mourinho doubted he would recover from this season.
Having made to go back home also due to the pandemic, Son had to complete his mandatory duty which every man from his country is to render before 25 years of age.Embed from Getty Images
Son had earned himself am exemption when he helped South Korea win the Asia Games back in 2018.
The ceremony was held at Marine Corps unit on the island of Jeju in the south of the country as Son was named the best performer among all.
Not only did the former Bayer Leverkusen player win the best shooter, but he was also as well good in passing other parts of the training which included Bayonet, chemical, biological and radiological training, individual battle skills and first aid training.Embed from Getty Images
“He received the ‘Pilsung’ prize, which is one of five types of awards for best performers,” an officer said, as reported by Yonhap News Agency.
“All the courses were judged in a fair and strict manner, and his military training officers have said he went through the training faithfully.”
Leave your comments below.
- RELATED POSTS:
- Guendouzi smashes into France National team as Pogba limps off with injury
- Tottenham building in José Mourinho new era
- Tottenham star, Christian Eriksen debunks rumors of teammate having sexual affairs with his wife
- Watch: Marcos Alonso nets shocking free kick into a very tight corner while training
- Pogba’s Ankle Cast Has Been Removed As He Sets To Return Into Action