Liverpool have reportedly agreed terms to land Thiago Alcantara as EPL move nears materialization for Spaniard.
According to reports, Liverpool have now agreed on terms to bring in Thiago Alcantara following push to leave Bayern Munich.
It was earlier on disclosed that the both sides weren’t at one end on the 29-year-old price bid, but with recent demands of Munich wanting to finalize the deal before the beginning of the Bundesliga, Liverpool was forced to push the deal.
Thiago Alcantara turned down an offer to extend Bayern Munich contract and Liverpool appear to be the only serious team on his trail and has reportedly agreed to cash in €27m for the midfielder.
Talks have officially opened for the Champions League winner who could have left for lesser amount should have PSG beaten Bayern Munich in the finals.
With just one year left on his contract, Bayern will gladly let Thiago Alcantara leave or risk losing him for no money when he becomes a free agent.
- Source: The Guardian
- Follow us on Twitter
- Like our page on Facebook
- See Also: Done Deal: Roma has accepted Leicester City’s bid for Turkish Winger.
- Bayern to restart talks for Chelsea young star, with Juventus and Leipzig interested too.
- 73 games in 132 games Brazilian discloses Willian and Luiz are luring to Arsenal
- BHA 1-3 CHE: Chelsea triumph despite poor communication within squad
- Alaba’s future gets more complicated as his father claims Bayern “spread dirty lies about his salary..”
- Arsenal on transfer deal for 19-year-old Marcos Paulo