Ghana International, Thomas Partey has reacted to Mikel Arteta’s criticism regarding his exit from the pitch with the Gunners under counter attack resulting to Spurs’ second goal.
The 27-year-old limped off the pitch in the buildup to Kane’s goal but was immediately pushed back in to the pitch by boss, Mikel Arteta to at least help out in preventing the eventual goal.Embed from Getty Images
Mikel Arteta wasn’t pleased with his midfielder’s actions, stating ‘he didn’t grasp the intensity of the situation’ and should have gone to the ground instead of limping off.
Reacting to building concerns of a rift between him and manager, Partey dispelled all concerns taking to his Instagram account to share a photo of him and Arteta, quelling the reports, whilst affirming his love and respect for the club.
“Being part of the Arsenal family is something incredible for me, since the day I arrived I have felt so supported. The coach had a great influence in my decision to join this team and even though we had some bad results I know we are building something good together. I have had the bad luck to suffer an injury but I hope I can play again soon and fight for this team ⚽️♥️” the former Athletico man wrote.
Partey is still out injured after just returning from a thigh injury that saw him sidelined for about three weeks.
Its yet to determined how long he’ll stay on the sidelines this time after Sunday’s limping off.
- See Also: Just In: Arsenal Contact Wenger For A Possible Comeback As Arteta Nears Exit
- 96-goal Juventus prolific striker set for Blues switch
- Man Utd Morning News: Cavani, Martial, De Gea, Shaw Injury Updates, Team News Ahead Of Leipzig Clash
- Just In: Blues Make Bold Move To Land ‘Highly-Rated’ 28-Year-Old Star Man
- ‘Frustrated’ Kepa Blows Hot After Losing Spot To Edouard Mendy
- Chelsea Vs Leeds United: Possible Lineup For The Blues As They Aim To Continue Impressive Form
- West Ham Vs Man Utd: Possible lineup For Red Devils Today As They Make East London Trip
- Five Key Highlights of Chelsea Training At Cobham Today Ahead Of Leeds Clash
- Italian side set to hijack talented Chelsea Midfielder
- Watch Video of Mason Mount tearing down Leeds United
- Aubameyang Makes ‘Critical’ North London Derby Vow As Pressure Continues To Mount On The £350k-A-Week Striker
- I’ll Prove That Am Ready For A Return To Stamford Bridge – Nigerian Youngster Set For Chelsea Return
- Chelsea star returns to Cobham as he looks to break back into first team
- Maguire adamant that opportunities to make history hold no extra weight for the Red Devils
- Former Gunners defender claims ‘somthing’s not right’ with Arsenal new signing ahead of derby clash
- Olivier Giroud finally Speak Out On Chelsea Future Amid Agent’s Outcry