Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Bernd Leno and Saka, who is your favorite player of the season?
The just concluded 2019/2020 EPL has been a turbulent campaign for Arsenal Football Club, with the side finishing 8th on the table following the replacement of the former PSG head coach Unai Emery by former Mikel Arteta in December.
Despite having such a season, Arsenal are over to the FA Cup finals after trashing Manchester City 2:0 at the semis. The North London side await for the final on August 1st when they will face Chelsea.
A victory at Wembley on August 1st will mean Europa League hope for Mikel Arteta and his boys and also a trophy on the former Arsenal player’s first season as a manager.Embed from Getty Images
Meanwhile, the club is about to award the best performer of the 2019/2020 season as Aubameyang, Bernd Leno and Saka have been singled out following their classy contributions to the club victory so far.
Which player do you think has been the standout performer for the Gunners during this 2019/2020 season despite the corona 100 days break?
The Gabon international finished as the second runner up for the race of the Golden boot recording 22 premiere league goals, alongside Southampton’s Danny Ings who recorded 22 also for the Saints.
He stands as the obvious choice as he has shone under Arteta in an unfamiliar left-side role and also captained the team earning praises for his leadership.
- Vote for Pierre Aubameyang as the best performer for the 2019/2020 season.
Arsenal’s no. 1 has kept 13 cleansheet and made a total of 218 saves for the Gunners this season, Arsenal conceded 36 goals in the premier league in which the number would be considerably higher if not for Leno’s performances in goal.
Only Newcastle’s Martin Durbravka has made more saves this season and the fans and supporters have been grateful for his contributions.
- Vote for Bernd Leno as the best performer for the 2019/2020 season
Bukayo Saka started less than half of Arsenal’s premier league games but only his few team-mates have gotten so much plaudit attraction as Saka this season.
The 18-year old England international has excelled as a marking full-back, contributing a regular stream of assist from the left flank and marking himself out as one of the best young players in the country.
He recorded just 1 premiere league goal for the Gunners this season with 5 assist in 27 appearances.
- Vote for Bukayo Saka as the best performer for the 2019/2020 season.
- Source: Arsenal
- See Also: Atletico Madrid reject Arsenal €25m + one player offer for Thomas Partey
- Former Juve manager, Allegri linked to PSG job as Tuchel potential replacement
- Dortmund reject Man United €98m Jadon Sancho offer
- Transfer blow for Arsenal as Chelsea prepare 2-year Willian extension deal
- Aston Villa debunk manager, Dean Smith exit rumors
- Lille President Gérard Lopez assures to increase bid to land Jonathan David