Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga was spotted at Cobham alongside fellow Blues players during training ahead of their UCL clash against Rennes and failed to impress as he let in practically all shots fired at him.
The embattled shot-stopper has fallen under severe criticisms from both Blues fans and ex-players over a number of embarrassing goalkeeping situations by the Spaniard since his record breaking arrival at Stamford Bridge.
Clips from the West Londoners training shows the 26-year-old doing less or nothing to stop shots fired at goal by outfield Chelsea players in contrast to Willy Caballero’s relentless saves.
Watch video below:
Kepa has since Edouard Mendy’s arrival found himself second in the pecking order with sources suggesting an exit from Stamford Bridge for the Spaniard come this winter transfer window.
- See Also: Mount Finally Opens Up On Social Media Criticisms
- Watch Video: Classy proof that Bruno Fernandes – Cavani link up could what United have lacked for a very long time
- Chelsea could finally land Declan Rice by January but that would mean sacrificing this star man
- Premier League fans set to return to Stadia as Boris Johnson gives go ahead
- Lampard finally lifts the lid on why he favorites Mason Mount
- Chelsea vs Rennes: Why we might be seeing Pulisic, Havertz, Werner and Ziyech link up
- Transfer news: Chelsea makes Oliver Giroud final decision ahead of January transfer window