Chelsea returned to Cobham this morning after Saturday’s loss at Goodison Park with a clear intent; getting ready for a tough trip to Wolverhampton.
The Players were in high spirit as they stretched out muscles for fitness ahead of tomorrow’s game.
With their 17 match unbeaten run ended, the Blues are hoping for another run of impressive results ahead of the festive period.
Pulisic was captured all looking geared up for Wolves after missing weekend’s loss to Everton.
According to manager, Frank Lampard, the 22-year-old had an ‘awareness’ in his hamstring but should be ready for Wolves trip.
The Blues are currently placed 5th on the log are very much aware of mid-season drawing nearer.
We specially highlighted some key moments during the training today as Lampard’s lads set to return to winning ways tomorrow.
Watch Video below:
- See Also: Watch Video: Top 10 Chelsea goals against Everton
- Edouard Mendy Breaks Silence After Horrendous Outing At Everton Last Night
- Lampard Reveals What He’ll Do To Havertz After Abysmal Everton Performance
- Lampard Provides Update on Pulisic Absence From Everton Loss
- Watch Video: EVE 1-0 CHE as faulty Mendy hands Everton early lead
- Halftime: MUN 0-0 MNC as Man United hold City to just a goal on target
- EVE vs CHE: Official Line up as Giroud leads Blues attack